Sunday, October 4, 2009

Where are all the computer nerds "help clean my virus's"?

And I mean "computer nerds" with upmost respect, because I envy anybody who knows anything about these dang computers. here is my problem.



I have about 200 virus's scanned on my computerand every antivirus that I download only scanns the virus's for free, or only cleans up to 20 of the scanned virus's and then wants me to pay for an upgrade that will take care of the others. What I need is one your inside secret antivirus cleanup sites that I can download, scan and have it clean all the 200 virus's for free. I know one of you have access to such a site, please share..



Where are all the computer nerds "help clean my virus's"?hijackthis



Start here:



http://housecall.antivirus.com



Then install this:



http://free.grisoft.com



FREE AVG for home use - daily subscription updates - FREE.



Where are all the computer nerds "help clean my virus's"?malware



The first time that happened to me, I had to reinstall windows. Just put in the original Windows CD you got when you purchased the computer. The secomd time, I used a a program called spyware, you can download that one for free just search it in google. The third time it happened, I began using my internet provider's anti-virus and anti spy software, I'm with AT%26T. That still works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment