Sunday, October 4, 2009

I had about three guys who worked on my pc?

I had about three guys who had worked on my computer the first guy had built this computer and ther others had just reformatted it, i had one of them put in a 120 GB hard drive in, but my question is, i hear that they had got a virus in my hard drive, so is that inpossable to get a virsus in the drive while re-formating it or installing a new hard drive, i had just got through scanning my hard drive with (Norton antivirus) and i was clear of viruses so i scanned it about two or three deffrent times and i had no virsus what-so-erver, so do i need to scan the hard drive with antivirus before i re-format it or whta is the causion i should do before i get ready?????



I had about three guys who worked on my pc?hijack this



you can run a virus scan before, but once you reformat the virus - if there is will be gone as will all your downloads-pic's-any thing other than the OS. back up any thing you dont want to loose. good luck.



I had about three guys who worked on my pc?liveupdate



a virus is a program that in installed on your computer..so when you format your drive it erases all data.....so if you are sure your operating system disk has no virus on it then your drive you should be good to go...keep your Norton up to date ...Norton scans all drives and even your bios....
dear friend,

No comments:

Post a Comment