Thursday, October 1, 2009

What is wrong with my windows desktop! It's so so frustrating, PLEASE HELP ME!?

Hi guys, happy new year to you all, thanks for taking the time to read this. I've got these horrible grainy lines coming up on windows, both vertically and horizontally. It's not the monitor because I've tried two different ones, it's not the graphics card because I took it out and connected through the original monitor port and it's still coming up, it's not a virus because I scanned with my symantec antivirus and there was no infection, It's not my resolution because I've changed it and it's still there. It's so so frustrating! Any ideas would be SO greatly appreciated, thanks a lot guys. Take it easy and all the very best.



What is wrong with my windows desktop! It's so so frustrating, PLEASE HELP ME!?cafe racer



"it's not the graphics card because I took it out and connected through the original monitor port and it's still coming up"



That doesn't make sense....



Do you mean you removed the gr card and used the monitor connector still on the PC ?



That would mean you have graphics on your main board. If you have this enabled and you install a graphics card this could cause problems, you must disable the 'onboard' graphics in the PC's BIOS/setup.



What is wrong with my windows desktop! It's so so frustrating, PLEASE HELP ME!?free anti virus

No comments:

Post a Comment