Thursday, October 1, 2009

Problem with sound card drivers ??

Hi ..i have HP pavilion dv5226ca notebook ..from last few days I am having a strange problem with my notebook ..whenever I try to open any music files on any of player 鈥t comes up with msg that there is some problem with system device drivers. So last week I thought that it might be some kind of infection. So I removed all cookies, deleted all temporary files on my internet explorer and it worked fine ..i checked with Norton antivirus and there was no infection ..after few days this problem came back today ..so I disabled all startup files from msconfig 鈥s per HP website I uninstalled sound card drivers and let XP installed all drivers itself ..so it worked fine again and I was able to play music files on winamp and media player ..but to my surprise this problem came back again this evening ..so could anybody please explain me why this is happening like this and what can I do about it 鈥?i scanned everything with Norton antivirus and there is no infection in my notebook 鈥anna menti



Problem with sound card drivers ??virus removal



i had the sam problem last month on my Acer Aspire T300 desktop, right click on my computer and find device manager find you sound cards name search for it on google and install it



Problem with sound card drivers ??anti virus protection



Are you sure? Maybe it can be a bad cable?
Just download the drivers for it, Since the last update that Microsoft had, alot of people are losing the drivers
Does this happen once you have had the Pc on for a while?



The only reason I ask is because this sounds like a hardware issue.



Hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment