Sunday, October 4, 2009

I installed a slave hard drive to my computer, can i get virus?

Before I opened any files i scanned it with an antivirus. The antivirus found many trojans and viruses. The hard drive was my from my brothers computer and i wanted to fixed it. I still have not opened any files. I just scanned it. Can i get those trojans just by scaning it? How do i erease those virus from my brothers computer?



I installed a slave hard drive to my computer, can i get virus?spyware remove



If you are using a good anti-virus program you most likely wont get them. Unless there is data on the drive you need to save I recommend reformatting the drive. To do this open the control panel, go to administrative tools, computer management, open the storage menu, then click Disk Management. In that list, find the drive you want to format, right-click on the drive and click format. Then select the options you want (don't do quick format, it usually makes several errors when you do that) and click start.



If you need to save some of the data run as many anti-virus programs as you have and then copy the data onto a different drive. Then reformat the drive and put the old data back on it.



I installed a slave hard drive to my computer, can i get virus?virus protection



Norton. it can be used on three computers.



these are the feature's:

No comments:

Post a Comment