Sunday, October 4, 2009

What can I do with this SLOW Computer????

Hi,my ram is 1 GB, my graphic card is envidia Ge force 7800 but i installed antivirus and remove that before install another one.i installed 7 antiviruses and removed past antivirus befor install another one.but now my computer is too slow!!!my antivirus is update and when i scan my computer it doesn't find anything!! I don't know what to do.HELP MEEEEEEEEE



What can I do with this SLOW Computer????spyware removal



Well overall processor speed is essential as well.



Several factors determine the speed of your computer.



The hard drive's speed could help out how quick your programs load from the hard drive. Then there's memory, which looks like you have enough, but how fast is that memory? That will control how fast your programs are actually ran. But then of course there's the processor and motherboard which actually control how fast the applications are actually processed.



Try doing a defrag, removing several programs that you do not use, run the AV again, and you may even want to defrag again if it's that fragmented.



That should get you back on your feet.



What can I do with this SLOW Computer????virus protection software



Go to start%26gt;all programs%26gt;accessories%26gt;system tools%26gt;disk clean up

No comments:

Post a Comment