Sunday, October 4, 2009

How do I remove spyware from my pc?

I think my computer is infected with spyware/adware.I keep gettin some warning and offers to download antivirus,but the free version only scan but do not delete,n i cant buy it online cuz i dont have the facilities.What can i do?I do have Norton Antivirus,but it doesnt help.



How do I remove spyware from my pc?spyware remover



This is not a problem at all. Here's what you need to do.



1st, don't waste your time with AVG, true sword, spybot, ad aware, CA, spyhunter, superantispyware, avast, panda, kaspersky, spyware blaster, bitdefender, spyware guard, windows defender or anything of the sort. Stay away from anything that is FREE when it comes to spyware and antivirus. There is a reason why they free. They are NOT good.



2nd, You need some of the best software out there. Norton Systemworks is very good. That's the only good software from Norton. I wouldn't recommend Norton Internet security, its not that great. Now the best software you should get is Spysweeper with Anti-virus, this software is too good and gets better everyday. This is Elite software. It blocks over 450,000 definition threats, which contain multiple fringerprints with each(you can do the math). No other software can compete with that or come close for that matter. It catches everything and has active shields. I've used them all and it is 2nd to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment