Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am having a problem with this "so called" antispyware stuff that pops up...?

I have tried doing a full scan with my current antivirus program, but that didnt work. I dont know how it got on my computer because everything is pretty secure. When i got on the computer the day before it wasnt there and th enext morning, at the top of my explorer bar right under where the address bar is, it says " security toolbar 7.1" i didnt download this so I have no clue what to do. PLEASE HELP if you can!!! If you dont have suggestions- DONT ANSWER!



I am having a problem with this "so called" antispyware stuff that pops up...?trojan



Security Toolbar 7.1 is toolbar program that claims to remove spyware. Even though the machine is clean, it reports the presence of spyware to convince the user into buying the full version.



Your PC is infected with a smitfraud trojan. There are 2 ways to remove it. Both are free, or you can make a donation if you like.



http://www.superantispyware.com



or,



use the smitfraud fix latest version



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/sm...



After you install either one its best to use it insafemode.



I am having a problem with this "so called" antispyware stuff that pops up...?abtuvurys 2005



Try downloading the free programs from lavasoft (Ad-aware) and hijackthis.com. I've found those pretty effective.
follow this how to and get rid of your spyware once and for all

No comments:

Post a Comment