Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ad-Aware??

I tried updating new definitions and it said I completed new definitions but it still keeps saying I havent yet even though I did..And when I tried updating it and also while scanning, it took a longer time than it used to be. Do u think maybe I got a virus from updating new definitions? It also used to be faster while scanning viruses on Avast Antivirus too. What do u think might be wrong?



Ad-Aware??virus protection software



well if you were udating at the same time of scanning then it would take more resorses and thus cause it to run slow, Adawre se free does not contain viruses; I suggest the free spyware doctor to go along with your adaware;



The free edition of spyware doctor, The best for removing spyware and malware and its free,



http://www.download.com/Spyware-Doctor-S...



SG



Ad-Aware??adware



My advise to you is to go to add/remove and take out Ad-Aware 2007 and then reinstall the software as it must be corrupt. I use this software with no problems. (Some what different then their prior software).



http://www.lavasoft.com Download the free version.



Ctc. me if you need further asst.



Minddoctor, France
Might be a virus, run a scan. Might be just an error, you know at the top-left, click that and click "Exit" and see if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment