Thursday, October 1, 2009

How do I know if my computer has a virus?

Also I downloeded avg antivirus for free. and i hit scan from right clicking on the start menu. how come it only scans like 30 objects?



Also, are there viruses on myspace?



How do I know if my computer has a virus?vincent



it will start acting weird or you can get some type of protection for it so it can warn you when you get one.



yeah, some links on myspace have viruses in them so be careful about what type of stuff you click on.



How do I know if my computer has a virus?adware remover



to scan your whole PC, you have to open the program and tell it to scan the whole thing....right click scanning is just for 1 file at a time, so if you scan by right clicking on the start menu, it will only scan the files in the start menu
Myspace could have anything on it. You start AVG by using the left button (unless you reversed them) and click on full scan . You should also use SUPERspyware - also free.

No comments:

Post a Comment