Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Whats this syohost.exe?

everytime i refresh my PC, it tells me that a system file svohost.exe is missing.my AVG antivirus deleted it during a scan as it was infected.now plz tell me whether that file is very important and should i reinstall it or something??



Whats this syohost.exe?antivirus scan



I suspect svohost was a trojan that was removed by AVG. If your system is running ok otherwise, use the startup manager in spybot and uncheck any entries that refer to this file. You can always recheck it if you need it. If you can not find it with spybot startup manager, then download a copy of hijackthis! and use that tool to remove it. Make sure you backup so you can restore if needed with hijackthis!



Whats this syohost.exe?computer security



I think you mis spelled it ??? sychost.exe ??



that is a file that reports back to netscape errors that happen with there program nothing more
Never heard of it... I've heard of svchost... which has to do with your services when you first start your PC. If I were you, go to start, run, and type "cmd" or "command" (whichever works) w/o the quotations and then when the black box comes up, type "sfc /scannow" This is the system file checker which should make sure all of your windows files are intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment