Thursday, October 1, 2009

This is kind of important. help please?

ok, i was going through my email and i stupidly opened this one from this person i didn't know, and then this warning came up that my computer had been infected by some virus and it brought me to this web page were i could download some software to get rid of the virus. but the web page was for windows users and im on a mac so i couldn't download it.



i downloaded instead 2 other programs:



avast! antivirus



and Xpantivirus2008.



i ran a scan they said there were errors but no viruses. but im still not sure.



also, if i do have a virus, i'm and was on my guest account when i opened the email, and i have locks on my files on my account, can the virus still get into my files even though i have locks?



This is kind of important. help please?anti virus



You can download Superantispyware. This program is well known to find what all other miss in spyware %26 viruses or unable to delete. What is really nice is there is no conflict with your own antivirus software. I use this program myself.



Download the free version, update and run an in depth. scan. Recommend that you always reboot after when viruses or nasty spyware are found.



http://www.superantispyware.com Free means that you must check many times during the day for updates as they update frequent. Purchase has auto. updates.



Mind Doctor, France



This is kind of important. help please?auto protect

No comments:

Post a Comment