Sunday, October 4, 2009

My system hangs when i play any game i could play only for 5 to 10 min what could be the problem ?

m using 256 mb ram.. i hav formated my c drive and installed a new os still it hangs.. cant able to scan the full system with antivirus it hangs in the middle of the process.. apart from these it never hangs.. someone help me to sort out this problem...



My system hangs when i play any game i could play only for 5 to 10 min what could be the problem ?pc security



You've answered your own question. The problem is you have insufficient RAM. Graphics - whether in games, wallpaper, screensaver, whatever, consume memory. Enclosed is my checklist for freeing up RAM:



- Many users are not aware of how much RAM is used by wallpaper and/or a screensaver full of graphics. They run in the background and consume memory. (I have only 512mb RAM, run multiple programs simultaneously, and have set my wallpaper and screensaver to blank.)



I don鈥檛 do games, but I do know they are primarily graphics which need and use a lot of memory.



- How many programs do you load at startup? Maybe you should check it out and ensure you are running just what you need.



To do this: cl Start, cl Settings, cl Taskbar and Start Menu.



cl Start Menu, cl Customize, cl Remove.



cl the icon for the program you wish to remove



then cl Remove.



There is also a 鈥淒isable All鈥?button.



This will prevent the program from loading at startup, but will not remove the program from the hard disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment