Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My computer is restarting on its own?

All of a sudden now my computer just restarts itself. It doesnt matter what we are doing...sometimes we arent even on it and I come in the room and it has restarted. Also whenever I exit out of a window, a message shows up that says internet explorer is closing, then another comes up that says internet explorer is restarting.....I bought antivirus software and it scanned everything....nothing came up....any advice???



Thank You!



My computer is restarting on its own?computer



Its possible that you may have some loose hardware (overheating?) in your computer that needs to be reseated (i doubt it, but i just wanted to put that out there)



I strongly recommend you reinstall Windows (format/reinstall) and if the problem persists then this will surely indicate that it is a hardware conflict issue.



And btw, you shouldn't have to pay for anti-virus/anti-spyware programs..there are plenty of free, high quality programs that can do the same....and it is always recommended to run multiple anti-virus/spyware programs (2 or more) on your computer because although one program may not find something, another program would....



I use Spybot Search and Destroy, AVG (anti-virus), SuperAntiSpyware, Spyware Blaster, and some other nerdy stuff.



My computer is restarting on its own?free spyware

No comments:

Post a Comment