Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help!! I have a Dell Vista, whenever I start my computer, I get a Visual C++ Runtime Library error!?

Whenever I start up my dell vista computer, I get a message that says:



"Buffer overrun detected!"



"Program: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE"



"A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated."



I have no idea how to get rid of the message, I downloaded AVG antivirus, Spybot, and AdAware, scanned my computer using all three programs and still no luck! Please computer technicians, I really need help, my computer is only 5 months old!



Thank you very much.



Help!! I have a Dell Vista, whenever I start my computer, I get a Visual C++ Runtime Library error!?computers



Sorry but i'm really smart and i just want to said that i don't know what the problem is, you should contact someone to repair it or fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment