Sunday, October 4, 2009

I think my computer has a virus not sure , everytime i come on the computer this add comes on my des

i did a scan already with my nod32 antivirus system and it found no viruses. the add it a smily face the page is green and the smily faces are yellow. also on the side there is a white part that says remove spyware ,remove adware,remove virus. On the page its like an advirstisment . How do i get rid of it. This computer was recently fixed because it was infected and then it was working fine. Also would restoring my computer fix the problem?. And by the way i went to properties to try and change the destop picture and it won't let me. And the guy that did the fix on our computer gave us a restore disk but i don't know how to use it, its called Hiren's boot Cd win tools.it has alot of options like ad-ware ,d temp,ccleaner,unlocker,monitor test,pagedfrg,driver backup,disk speed etc, i just don't know which one to choose or what to do?,the computer is window xp.



I think my computer has a virus not sure , everytime i come on the computer this add comes on my destop.?norton antivirus 2007



Just download AdAware, and Spybot search and destroy.They're not viruses, they're just spam popups. Those two products will get rid of them.



I think my computer has a virus not sure , everytime i come on the computer this add comes on my destop.?product key

No comments:

Post a Comment