Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have a weird problem with yahoo messenger - HELP?

I just noticed that my yahoo messenger is having a weird problem. I had installed yahoo messenger v7.5 and the problem is still there. I can login to the yahoo messenger with no problems and it is when I try to start a conversation with the other people, I can see myself typing the messages, however, when I send it, I do not see it in the message window and everything is blank, and I cannot see the messages sent to me from the other party either. It renders the messenger useless.



I am not sure what is wrong with it. I checked my setting for ZoneAlarm and everything seems to be fine.



I did had one problem with Norton Antivirus, while it was scanning the virus, the window was accidently closed and the Norton antivirus no longer works.I manually uninstalled the Norton antivirus software.



I have a weird problem with yahoo messenger - HELP?adware remover



i had a friend that had the same problem with the new messenger. We deducted the computer he was using was too old, and that we were using 2 different versions of the messenger.



I have a weird problem with yahoo messenger - HELP?antivirus protection



I have the same problem as Robert too. Just wonder if Robert's problem had been solved. Or, anyone can help me on mine, Report It


square is wrong because it would still say robert c: but it was blank try restarting the computer then if that doesnt work then i dont know maybe restall it?
i really dont know
It could be a problem with realtime. It's hjappened to me before.
have you checked your font color? perhaps your font is white and you're seeing white on white

No comments:

Post a Comment