Thursday, October 1, 2009

I have spyware on my laptop but it won't let me delete the files!?

ok, so i know i have spyware or some kinda virus on my computer because all of a sudden these files were on my desktop for some bogus 'protection' program that i never installed on my computer. and it has an icon in my task manager and keeps popping up saying 'you have spyware on your computer, click hear to download software to remove it' and it links me to some site for antivirus/antispyware software.



i found on my computer a folder w/ program files in it that match up with the stuff that has been popping up and i can't delete the files. everytime i try to, my computer says 'can not delete (file name): It is being used by another person or program. Close any programs that might be using the file and try again'



but i don't have any other programs open. i've ran my 'nortan antivirus' and anti spyware program to scan my whole computer and even the folder containing these files, but it never does anything



how can i delete these files and fix my computer? please help!



I have spyware on my laptop but it won't let me delete the files!?triumph



Let me guess... it's it VirusHeat or NetProject?



Has a little icon come on down in the toorbar near the clock?



Looks like a "norton" shield icon kinda?



Gotta ask...



PS.. btw if it is what I think it is.... Norton and macAfee, forget it won't take it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment