Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I downloaded some PICs from Limewire and got a strange file?

One had nothing on it and couldn't be deleted. I've run 2 different antivirus, but they can't scan the file. How in H#** do i locate and delete this schyt?



I downloaded some PICs from Limewire and got a strange file?avast



Crap like that sucks to get rid of it close limewire completely move all your good pics out of the folder then delete the folder, make a new folder with the exact same name and if desired put good pictures back into the folder. It sucks but it's the only way. And if your computer gives you crap about files being in use. Make shure that limewire doesn't start automatically and then reboot your computer and try again.



I downloaded some PICs from Limewire and got a strange file?ducati



Most of the files under any category on Limewire that are not what they say are ad-ware , spy-ware and sometimes viruses. The best you can do is run a ad-ware/spy-ware remover. Some you can get rid of on Limwire by deleting the incompletes.
thats limewire for ya!
I download from limewire, but I also have avast anti virus. When a file comes up with a virus or adware avast alerts me. 90% of the files I try to download have some sort of virus.
Its sounds like a Trojan Horse, Try to get Spybot and Ad-Adware Maybe they can delete it, otherwise

No comments:

Post a Comment