Sunday, October 4, 2009

How can a worm be healed from my w610i phone?

my se w610i phone has a worm. it's located in autorun. i found it when i scan my phone with avg antivirus and it was healed but every time i scan it again, the worm is still in it. how can it be healed totally? where can i get a free antivirus for my phone?



How can a worm be healed from my w610i phone?internet security 2006



why don'tyou go to the nearest cell phone shop to repair you phone and install a new antivirus..But you shouldn'tleave your phone because the technician may change the parts of your phone



How can a worm be healed from my w610i phone?microsoft



bring it to the service center



or if you think the file is deletable and unimportant, try to delete it yourself



if the worm doesnt cause you any trouble (e.g hang, expensive bill) try to ignore it

No comments:

Post a Comment