Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help me with my computer!!?

Ok i've been having this problem that just started recently. Yesterday in fact but it seems to be getting more and more frequent. I will be on a webpage or e-mailing someone when the window will just close for no apparent reason. I have a Dell Inspiron B120 Laptop and i can't figure out what to do. It is just like i hit the close button or something only i don't...it just closes out of the window by itself. I have ran my norton antivirus twice...once on quick scan and once on full scan...my ad aware scanner once...and they both said they system was fine...i've re-started it, defragmented it, uninstalled programs i don't use often, and deleted files and cookies...it STILL does it...can anyone help me out here??



Help me with my computer!!?virus



In device manager, remove your Network Lan adapter and then reboot. This will reinstall a fresh copy of the driver and should fix the problem. You've done very good troubleshooting so far, and this is the next step.



Device Manager:



Click Start %26gt; Setitngs %26gt; Control Panel.



Double-click the 'System' icon, click Hardware, Device Manager. Click on the little plus beside 'Network Adapter' and remove (right-click and select uninstall) the LAN adapter in the list.



You won't lose any info by doing this.



Help me with my computer!!?anti virus

No comments:

Post a Comment