Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Have you ever encountered a pc problem like this?

my pc reboot often, the time for my pc to reboot seems like a reaction from my activities. for instance, i'm working at photoshopcs2 %26 browse a youtube site, after i watched a single short movie, instantly as i press pause or back my pc reboot,



when i'm using winamp, sometimes when i stop the music from playing or closing the program,it reboot



these happens almost regularly if you keep using them, but if i use photoshop %26 pagemaker its ok, if i use only utube its also ok but not in winamp,it reboot even it is the only software i use. but this error occurs even before i installed winamp



i have a AVG anti spyware %26 AVG antivirus updated everyday. i scanned but nothing was detected.



i have 256ram,128 video card, 40 gig HD, pentium w/ 1.4ghz



help me, somebody please. i have to solve this error, my files are endangered, if this continue my HD might corrupt due to power failure bcoz of improper shutdown, thank you.



Have you ever encountered a pc problem like this?ducati



RAM, RAM, and RAM. 256 is just not enough to do what you are doing. You can reload, restore. rollback etc., but the fact is:You need ram. The rebooting and file dumping means you are out of memory. Cheers!



Have you ever encountered a pc problem like this?hp

No comments:

Post a Comment