Sunday, October 4, 2009

Can someone please help?!?

I'm pretty sure that my computer has a virus. But, when I scan for viruses(trend micro antivirus), it keeps saying that there were no viruses detected. I run my spyware program(webroot spy sweeper) everyday also. My computer keeps freezing up and it's running super slow. What else can I do?



Can someone please help?!?norton internet security



here is a freaking good question. not directing my madness towards you. but did you just recently upgrade that damn webroot spysweeper. cuz if you did there is your problem. everyone is having a problem with that upgrade I am calling them tomorrow. I am fuming.



Can someone please help?!?spyware remove



No problem, :) Report It


----------------------------------------...



Computer Slow



Download and then run startup.exe (FREEWARE) at:



http://www.mlin.net/startupcpl.shtml.......



Can't live without it and windows...



Then disable and/or uninstall whatever u don't need.



Other things to try:



1 - Disk Cleanup (removal of temp files, cookies, etc.)



2 - Defrag



3 - Registry Cleanup (CAN BE VERY RISKY!)



ALL ELSE FAILS - RELOAD YOUR O/S (WINDOWS) AND THEN REINSTALL ALL OTHER PROGRAMS YOU NEED/USE!

No comments:

Post a Comment