Thursday, October 1, 2009

Why is my yahoo messenger so slow lately ?

I find that Yahoo Messenger has been so slow lately. I have scanned my pc with antivirus program, spyware %26 adware programs, etc but I have found no problem with my pc. I dont face this problem when I am using other messenger programs. My ISP has checked for me and told me that my internet connection in good condition. Can anybody help me ? Are there others facing the same tech problem like me ? Please help.



Why is my yahoo messenger so slow lately ?computer



what version do you have and do you have dial up?



Why is my yahoo messenger so slow lately ?free spyware



omg and i thought my computer was wierd!!!! same problem with me its takes so long for my YM to sign in sometimes it tells me to "try again later"



i dont have this problem with other messengers. occasionally, when im going to the yahoo website it tells me "page not displayed" or whatever. but all the other websites are working.!!
get the new- INTERNET EXPLORER 7-microsoft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment