Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have a HP Computer?

and I had a XP Antivirus protection thing that scanned and said I had some threats and something something about my firewall. Should I download it or ignore it? I just bought Norton's virus protection and all not to long ago. What should I do?



I have a HP Computer?free spyware remobal



that is a rogue antivirus which tries to get u to purchase their product



was it a pop up that asked u or said u were infected....just ignore it click x in right hand corner to get out of it.......if it persistently pops up u have a smitfraud infection.....google that and run smitfraudfix



I have a HP Computer?kawasaki



i had the same thing on my hp pc and went to the site suggested here n its finally killed the icon and pop ups



ithttp://www.malwarebytes.org/ro... Report It


Stick with what you have, that other is a popup ad getting by your settings and trying to get you to switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment