Sunday, October 4, 2009

I can't upload .doc files from my system to any of the sites.?

I had this problem previously but i cant get the solution. it automatically corrected. Now i found the problem once again. I can attach and upload all of other format files. But only .doc files are not uploading. As a job seeker i need to upload my resumes regularly. Will any body help me. I am using avira antivir antivirus. This problem came when i tried to use another antivirus for a while i.e bitdefender total security trial version. I installed this by deactivating the guard of antivir for sometime. I think it is problem with bitdefender antivirus. I come to know that never use hacked antiviruses. Now i uninstalled that bitdefender antivirus and run a full system scan on my system with antivir. I got some worms but my problem still persisted. I tried formatting, renaming, reinstalling msoffice etc. Still can,t find the solution. Please help me as possible as early.



I can't upload .doc files from my system to any of the sites.?network



You can convert your doc file in pdf format. Its more safe. From www.adobe.com you can easily convert it.



Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment