Sunday, September 20, 2009

How many space does Vista needs to function?

Hi every one, I have Windows vista home premium as OS and 1022GB RAM on my computer. I have noticed that when i start my machine 60% of my RAM is occupied it then goes down and stabilise at 54% without me performing any action. I found it fischy because in my task-manager the task consuming at most (often iexplorer.exe) takes in average 66,000 KB and there are not many as such. Have I got a hidden BAD-program in my computer? (i麓v scanned it with avast antivirus and everything is said to be alright) I am not an expert in the domain and i hope to find an answer here.



Regards



How many space does Vista needs to function?firewall



vista needs a bare mininum of 15gb to function correctly



recommended hard drive size is at least 40gb



vista is happy running on 1024mb of RAM although im using 512mb with no problems.



I would suggest that you try disabling programs one at a time to weed out the RAM eater.



Also go into your startup menu and see how many programs are running on bootup, and uncheck any unecessary ones. Hope This Helps.



How many space does Vista needs to function?husqvarna



Vista love ram and eat ram,I have vista as you with 1GB of ram....the free available memory is always from 45 to 55%......if u installed 1GB more ram so your system will become 2GB you will see the same amount of free ram available!(45 to 55% also),that because vista use this ram to make your system more stable and accelerate your programs startup,but when you



run a program or a game that require much ram,vista give it what amount of ram it need...i hope you got what i mean.
I dunno, but I wish I had 1022 Gb of RAM. That would be AWESOME.



Vista needs 2 Gb to run decent... plus a fast CPU... plus a fast graphics processor...



... wait, Windows Vista just sucks. Stick with XP.

No comments:

Post a Comment