Sunday, September 20, 2009

How do I get rid of trojan-spy.html.smitfraud.c ??

My computer is infected by the trojan-spy.html.smitfraud.c. My desktop wallpaper is also hacked by this trojan. My desktop wallpaper is now in blue with this message ; -



A fatal error in IE has occured at 0028:C0011E36 in VXD VMM%26lt;01%26gt; + 00010E36. Error was caused by trojan-spy.html.smitfraud.c



* System can not function in normal mode.



Please check you security settings



* Scan your PC with any avaliable antivirus / spyware remover



program to fix the problem.



Now, please help me. I have tried my norton, avg, ewido, dpybot also but no one able to fix it. I am currently on another pc. All suggetion will be greatly appreciated.



thnkx



How do I get rid of trojan-spy.html.smitfraud.c ??norton internet security



Trojan.Smitfraud is a dangerous rogue security products and change the user's desktop to display false warnings that the computer is infected with spyware



Trojan-Spy.HTML.Smithfraud.c is also known as: Phish-BankFraud.eml.a, Trojan Horse, Trojan.Bankfraud, HTML.Phishing.Bank-1, Trj/Citifraud.A, HTML/Smithfraud.gen



If you have the Trojan-Spy.HTML.Smithfraud.c you more than likely have more Trojans, viruses and worms. And it modifies the home page and desktop settings on a compromised computer.



Trojan-Spy.HTML.Smithfraud.c manual removal is not easy but if you need then you can send me email for manual removal of Trojan.Smithfraud. If someone need free manual removal such as;

No comments:

Post a Comment