Sunday, September 20, 2009

HELP!!! My computer is blinking off!!!Please help!!!?

My monitor is blinking off!!!



it starts after the windows logon page. it blinks for at least 1 minute(or less) and then turns back to normal again! sometimes, it displays the command prompt for a second. the monitor still has its power when it blinks... i checked all the wires in the CPU but anything seems to be normal. i think my computer is infected with some virus or spyware. but i already scanned my computer. the antivirus detected 3 viruses and cleaned them. and then i cleaned up, defragmented and optimized my registry, but my monitor is still blinking!



is this problem related to my windows media player 10 because this problem started when i downloaded the SRS audio sandbox. but already uninstalled it... or is it infected by a very powerful virus or spyware?



PLEASE...help me as soon as possible...



HELP!!! My computer is blinking off!!!Please help!!!?internet



Sounds like your power supply for your computer is going out, real cheap to buy a new one, about $30 or so. Its either that your your video card for which you can try updating the driver. I really dont think it is a virus though.



HELP!!! My computer is blinking off!!!Please help!!!?network



There are viruses that do nasty things to video drivers, but I can;t think of one offhand that'll do what you describe.



My guess would be either the cable, the power supply, or the video card. You could also try a different media player, such as vlc to see if it's a software problem.



Also check the power cables.
well, you can use some help from pcaholic. com



plenty of computer guide for you!



free software available for you too

No comments:

Post a Comment