Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am using mcafee.only one website is not opening .showing The page cannot be displayed.but it opens

upto yesterday i opened that website regularly.but today i scanned and allow the antivirus to do something in my pc.but now the web was not opening it showing that the page cannot be displayed.any body help me in this regard



I am using mcafee.only one website is not opening .showing The page cannot be displayed.but it opens yesterdayhijack this



macafee sucks.try AVG by grisoft,its free,and it works.I had nortons and got fed up with their crap and switched to avg.



I am using mcafee.only one website is not opening .showing The page cannot be displayed.but it opens yesterdayliveupdate



Computer techs love AVG, it keeps us busy......Just try to do a system restore to a point before the scan. Mcafee is a great anit-virus program, been running for 6 years and not a single virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment