Sunday, September 20, 2009

Heeeeelllllp Meeeeeeeee?

There was a question posted earlier about UFO sightings and to click on a link. Like an idiot I clicked on it , but when the dialouge box came up and asked if I wanted to download software, I immeadiately knew it could be a bloody virus. So I wnr for my task manager and closed up everything for there and ended all the tasks associated with this. i am currently scanning with e-trust antivirus but now I am $hitting a brick, can someone advise me have I taken the nessessary steps to safeguard my computer. I promise Iwont be this stupid again and 10 points to the answerer who does not BS me, Thank you



Heeeeelllllp Meeeeeeeee?internet security 2006



If you did not select run and cancelled it you do not have to worry. Below is a answer that I posted earlier if you did not have any of these syptoms such as a pinging noise or shuttind down on its own dont worry about it



My Answer to a similar question:



I am a computer tech and I clicked on it out of curiosity. It is a virus that will eventually cause your computer to shut down and you have to restart it manually. It is also a porthole to allow hackers to hack into your computer. It took me a good while and many many steps to completly remove it including deleting it in regedit. The guy needs to be put in jail for a while and mabye this will make him think twice before trying to spread a virus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment