Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bsafe "socket notification Sink" error message?

mother installed Bsafe on my computer, which is fine with me, if she has control issues and wants to take them out on me, that's fine.But,there is something wrong with the program, some part of it I'm guessing called "Socket notification Sink" is not working properly. when I shut down windows, I get that error mes.



Because Bsafe is corrupt, I can't open browsers or install programs.. I check in tast manager, and the programs are running, but I just can't physically see them. (e.g. I see Firefox.exe and Setup.exe in the task manager)



Normally I would try to reinstall Bsafe, with her here of course, but even the Bsafe control panel will not open up. The only program I can get to run is iTunes, and after about 64 tries, I finally got my Antivirus to run. (I'm running a scan right now)



What in the world could be wrong.... Now keep in mind I don't want to hack Bsafe.. I just need the browser to work.. You see I'm a photographer, and I need to post my clients photos, or I might get fire



Bsafe "socket notification Sink" error message?viruses



Your Socket on your Processor for your Motherboard is overheating. Take the case apart and vaccum the dust off your processor fan with the crevice attatchment for the vaccum. That should fix the "Socket notification Sink" Error message you are receiving. Then run:



1. Start%26gt;All Programs%26gt;Accessories%26gt;System Tools%26gt;System Restore.

No comments:

Post a Comment