Sunday, September 20, 2009

What causes Microsoft Office to close within 10 seconds of opening the program?

This happens occasionally to my Office 2003 edition (any of them, like Word or Excel). I open it and the whole program closes instantly. I can open it about 3 times and the fourth it will stay open. I noticed, however, that when it does close quickly that it didn't have a chance to run virus scan. Could it be my Norton Antivirus closing it since it didn't do the scan? Please help, it gets really annoying when I need to work on something. Thanks.



What causes Microsoft Office to close within 10 seconds of opening the program?malware



There can be many reasons causing quick closing of Microsoft Office Application, and NAV might be one of them.



For a quick fix, try Help-%26gt;Detect and Repair option once you finally get an office product to run.



What causes Microsoft Office to close within 10 seconds of opening the program?norton 360



maybe u need to register it again...
NAV could be the problem.
It's Microsoft. what more can your expect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment