Sunday, September 20, 2009

Is my computer dying? Why is it acting so strange?

I had it for 2 1/2 yrs., %26 it's acting the way it wants, even though I scanned it %26 put the antivirus updates on it. It's also acting REALLY slow, %26 the volume button still works (louder %26 lower) but the bar does't show anymore. When I try to right click the mouse, it only works for a short period of time %26 then I have to restart the computer for it to start working again.



I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop/notebook, whatever you want to call it.



Is my computer dying? Why is it acting so strange?free spyware remobal



I've been doing this kind of work for 20 years and I've re-formatted 1000's of systems like yours. That is the best solution, re-format it and re-load your data. Its painful at first, but well worth it. I also like Mac's (and Linux!!) but I recognize that its a Microsoft World, plus, its job security for me!



Is my computer dying? Why is it acting so strange?kawasaki



How is this the best one? Sheesh Report It


I'm assuming you have XP.



Try two things...



First make sure hidden files are viewable by going to folder options in windows explorer(not internet explorer) and under Tool/ folder options/ View you will find the option to change that setting. Okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment