Sunday, September 20, 2009

My iPod is attacked by Trojan, what should I do?

I wanted to update my iPod using iTunes, but it won't appear as iPod, but as a removable disk instead. Then I scanned it, and my antivirus said it has some virus inside. I deleted the file, and now when I tried to explore it, the window dialog said Windows cannot find boot.exe. What's the problem?



My iPod is attacked by Trojan, what should I do?free anti virus



You may still have some files which are inffected but your antivirus cannot detect on the ipod. I will advice that you format the ipod but that is provided that even your computer is not inffected. Sometimes on the website of the manufacturer of your ipod you may find tools that will help you restore your ipod to the factory state, that way the boot file will also be restored to the original state. So check the website of the manufacturer and download the necessary files for repairing your ipod.



Good luck.



My iPod is attacked by Trojan, what should I do?internet security software



buy a new ipod?



just a suggestion



sorry
there is another way to boot. give the drive name like i:, j: in the browser address and open. it is one way to open the ipod and save important datas. then format it or restore the ipod settings. you can also clean the registry using any tune up softwares then try reinstalling the i tunes..
i am glad you and your ipod used protection

No comments:

Post a Comment