Sunday, September 20, 2009

What kind of virus would make my icons and taskbar completely disappear???

I've done numerous scans with my Norton antivirus, but nothing. The icons on my desktop flash on and off and remain for a few seconds, then they disappear along with the taskbar. I can't minimize anything, since I cannot retrieve it and I must click on any icon in order to open it as soon as they appear, or I'll "miss" them and then I'll have to reboot just to get the chance again for the icons to appear.



I assume it's some type of virus, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any advice on what to do?????



What kind of virus would make my icons and taskbar completely disappear???internet security software



do a system restore



What kind of virus would make my icons and taskbar completely disappear???moto guzzi



You'll have to manage to right click the taskbar, and under the taskbar tab, you have to uncheck the "Auto hide the taskbar" button.
or when you start your computer up, automatically start CMD as administrator. CMD stands for Command Prompt. When you open it wait for your stuff to disappear and then type in the window, 'explorer.exe' and that should work
i have a problem like this too but i can delete and stopped that virus the type of virus is trojan this trojan is not very danger it only make icon and task bars disappear wat u can do is have a anti spyware like spyware doctor when the trojan want to perform to make the icon and taskbars disappears automaticlly anti spyware block it



i recommended u use spyware doctor i use that and the trojan cant do any thing.



here my expirence with that trojan



(conclusion: try install spyware doctor or any other anti spyware but i have a good expirence with spyware doctor)



i want scan my computer with mcafee and i found two trojan and then i removed it after that i reboot my computer after that automatically my icon and task bars disappears. i try install my spyware doctor and i reboot my pc again after that a word says trojan has been blocked and the icon and taskbars dont disappears again

No comments:

Post a Comment