Wednesday, September 16, 2009

IE6 is very slow and my file downloads get stuck at 1-10 percent done and is viruscan enterprise 8 g

IE6 on my computer is very slow and files will not download. System restore has not worked nor has doing the whole reseting internet options. I cant download any new antivirus progrmas and i am running Virus scan enterprise 8 and ad aware 2006 are those good enough? what should i do?



IE6 is very slow and my file downloads get stuck at 1-10 percent done and is viruscan enterprise 8 good?virus



What has not been said is that first off nod32 is one of the best anti-viruses out there period. AVG sees tracker cookies as trojans because it is for advanced users who know the difference because truth be it is that tracking cookies can be a major downfall of a computer system. As well as that avast is one of the lowest anti-virus on most reports that I have seen. I also have tested them both together and avast missed alot of viruses that nod32 caught. As well as if you get symantec antivirus corp addition it takes away the system hog but I don't think it picks up enough to use alone. Note only use more then one anti-virus if you know what your doing. If you don't go download avg pro internet security and block everything, In my experiance is that tracking cookies do not do much. I have stayed logned into websites after blocking them. So they don't matter that much. Although I also use maxthon web browser that has the best built in protection. Don't use version 2.0 of maxthon, its confusing to most users.

No comments:

Post a Comment