Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Do you know how I can free up the phone RAM on my E50?

I have a Nokia E50 and the RAm fills up with some stuff after 2-3 days. I check in the app manager and everything is closed but still only around 6Mb are free. I don't have anything running in the background from what I know of. I have F-Secure antivirus up to date and scanned the phone for viruses.



Even if i tur active standby off i still don't see any changes.



I think I could use somethink like the FreeRAM app for windows...does anything simmilat exist for Symbian?



Thanks,



Alex



Do you know how I can free up the phone RAM on my E50?pop up blocker



http://europe.nokia.com/link?cid=EDITORI...



Contact for support, they will help you



Hope it helps, kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment