Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Is there a free, and good anti-virus program available which both scans, removes, and updates availa

I have AOL as an ISP and my AOL antivirus set up has been a nightmare. AOL FORCE'S you to bundle the ant-virus, and the spyware, and the firewall all into one set up, so that you MUST use only AOL. No wonder their hated! And they are not reliable either. It's a massive download and requires up to 3 times longer to start my computer. I am rid of it now finally. I have a firewall on my computer. I can download spybot or some other spyware program...I now need a basic free anit-virus program---one that both scans my computer and provides options for virus removal, as well as the ability to update it. Some trick you into downloading so you can virus scan, only to find out you must pay to remove the infection. QUESTION: Where can I find a free basic anti-virus program, which is the full program, with the ability to scan virus, remove virus, and is updatable for new virus? Really need your help here...thanks.



Is there a free, and good anti-virus program available which both scans, removes, and updates available?antivirus scan



All of these are ones that I personally use and all are free.After you install any of them,make sure you update them to get the full affect.



Download Grisoft AVG 7.5 Anti-Virus,Anti-Malware.(free)



AVG is a collection of anti-virus protection tools that gives you full protection against viruses, worms, Trojans and malware. AVG provides you with all that you need to be completely protected: including a tool for scanning your hard drive and e-mail, as well as a real-time shield to prevent infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment