Sunday, September 20, 2009

Can anyone tell me what's going on with my Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 12?

Everytime I open it, it says "No network device was found, or there is a conflict with existing antivirus or security software. Only the Virus scan, Spyware scan, and Security check functions will be available. To enable full product functionality, uninstall conflicting software or enable a network connection, and restart the program." Then, when I click "Ok", I get an error message saying "Unable to read configuration. Restart your computer and try again." Then, when it opens the program.. whether I click scan, update, or whatever.. it doesn't do a thing. I've restarted my computer time after time, and I don't have any other virus protection. I know my computer is probably so full of viruses and junk from being unprotected that it could just die at any moment.. so can someone PLEASE help? I'd greatly appreciate it! :D



Merry Christmas!



Can anyone tell me what's going on with my Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 12?noton



You can call them toll free.



http://us.trendmicro.com/us/about/contac...

No comments:

Post a Comment