Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I found this site call risk your life my version?

well i want to download the game but i dont want a virus so... is there any way to tell if the thing has a virus before i dl it or if any one has a program can they tell me, i have Trend Micro AntiVirus plus AntiSpyware but i can only scan it after i dl it and i think if i dl something with a virus it will already give my computer the virus even if i dont try to install it



heres the site that the risk your life my version is



http://www.ryl.com.my/download_game.htm



it send me to downloads. com to download the game and im not sure if downloads .com will make sure their files are virus free because they can say theyre not responsible for what people put up



heres the downloads.com thing



http://www.download.com/RYL/3000-7541-10...



please if you have something you can use to scan these sites or files before you download them with no harm done to yourself help me i really wanna get into a PVP based MMORPG tahts free



I found this site call risk your life my version?systemworks



with any file you want to download when you click download. it will give you the option to download or save. you should always save to the desktop. then right click on the file and then click scan for virus. if shows clean then right click and click download. it will not infect your system using this system unless it shows a virus when you scan and you still download. hope this helps you. good luck.



I found this site call risk your life my version?windows



I recommend you install spybot search and destroy and some sort of anti-virus program before you download it. Norton Anti-Virus and Avast! are good anti-virus softwares.

No comments:

Post a Comment