Sunday, September 20, 2009

Diffcult Pen Drive Virus?

I have some virus in my pen drive. I scan my pen drive with kespersky antivirus , it detect 18 virus in my pen drive but was unable to delte them. Then I scan my pen drive with an updated symentic antivirus %26 it also detected 18 virus %26 was also unable to delete, it says the files are write protected. I also tried with AVG but the same result. Whenever I tried to format my pen drive from windows it says "the device is write protected" (my pen drive has no write protected button). I also tried to format my pen drive by software which came in bundle with my pen drive but it also failed. As a last try I tried to delete the files %26 folders from my pen drive from linux operating system but that also falied. I dont understand what do do now. Can anyone help me please.



Diffcult Pen Drive Virus?ktm



Take off the good files that you want %26 re-format. You may have to do this on another computer.



wdw



Diffcult Pen Drive Virus?nortan



take out all your important stuff from the drive.



and go to "mycomputer" right on your pen drive icon and click on "format"
Your pen drive got write protected somehow. First back up your important data to hard disk. Remove all the antivirus programs or diable them. Shutdown, start in DOS mode -- f8 key while booting, select 'Start in safe DOS mode'-- Log in as administrator. You will be presented with command window.



Type 'H:' %26lt;enter%26gt; or whatever your pendrive is.



Now try to delete a few files. If you can delete then you can format the drive. (Syntax del file.ext )



Type - format h: %26lt;enter%26gt;



Formatting should be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment