Sunday, September 20, 2009

Possible Virus?

I manually scan my computer using the Norton antivirus. It detected possible threats, named Errorsafe. I manually deleted them, but then later discovered that one of them couldn't be deleted. I later checked my Activity log and discovered it to be a security risk threat. I run the virus scanner again and this time it said that no threats are detected.



That threat is located in my temporary internet files. I want to delete it. Would it be over if I just clear my temporary internet files?



Possible Virus?norton internet security 2008



As part of a thorough cleanup, you should always delete your temporary internet files, cookies and browser history.



Delete your temp files, run your virus, adware and spyware scans, then run disk defragmenter.



When that finishes, restart your system.



Possible Virus?spyware removal



If you have windows, try this:



start menu%26gt;control panel%26gt;internet connections%26gt;browse through the tabs to delete your cookies, history, internet temporary files, stuff like that. Hope this works.
so many peole hae problems with norton anti virus goto www.avast.com and download that program it is for free and it keeps my computer squeeky clean
tHE SOURCE QUOTED BY



JASSY_21 DOES NOT EXIST.



http://www.nomorehackers.com/



ACCOUNT DISABLED.
I used Norton for years and also had AVG on my computer. I then ran a free test with Invisus Direct, and this test found over 70 hackers on my computer. Luckily I didn't have any viruses, but if I had Invisus would have completely taken care of what ever I had. I literally do not have to worry about all of this anymore. Invisus does all the work! These 'other' programs have holes that these predators get through in. My trusted protection has none.

No comments:

Post a Comment