Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am having trouble with ad.yeildmanager.com kicking me out of my yahoo email. Cant seem to get rid

I have run adaware and norton yahoo spyware on the toolbar and my regular norton antivirus.....it shows up on the toolbar scan and I deleted or remove it but it always comes back.



I am having trouble with ad.yeildmanager.com kicking me out of my yahoo email. Cant seem to get rid of it.?virus scanner



ok,



first download antispyware software:



Spybot



AVG antyspyware



Run them once, only to UPdate them, do not scan.



Forget about adaware , in 5 computers i ran it, it only seems to work fine the first time, after that it ony detects cookies.



And Norton, let me tell you its the most expensive useless thing I ever seen.



Anyway, after updating the software, restart your computer.



Now while Restarting , press F8 or F1 (pay attention in your screen it changes with every manufacturer )



You have to boot your computer in "SAFE MODE".



(google it up if you can not do it)



Run the applications, one at a time, and restart as many times as necesary



If your problems persists, Go to download.com and look around.



OHH and by the way, do not try Microsoft software, it a wastw of time.



I am having trouble with ad.yeildmanager.com kicking me out of my yahoo email. Cant seem to get rid of it.?anti virus software

No comments:

Post a Comment