Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Can't connect with Internect Explorer 7 or with Firefox 2. Please help.?

When I try to use IE, I get the "Internet Explorer cannot display webpage" message. Similar thing happens with Firefox 2. HOWEVER, an older version of Firefox works just fine. Can anyone tell me why this is and how to fix it?



Windows Vista Home Basic, HP laptop



My Windows firewall is disabled and I am using Symantec Antivirus 10.2. I've scanned my computer several times (with different programs as well) and found nothing.



I've used a wireless connection pretty exclusively, and have run into the same problems in different locations.



Can't connect with Internect Explorer 7 or with Firefox 2. Please help.?spyware



I dont know what the mess is this. Sorry!



Can't connect with Internect Explorer 7 or with Firefox 2. Please help.?virus scan



On Firefox, click Tools %26gt; Options %26gt; Advanced %26gt; Network %26gt; Settings.



And then make sure the 'direct connection to internet is selected'. +Symantec is rubbish.



I'm pretty sure Vista comes with Windows Defender, I'd advise you to use that, or try Avast, NOD32, AVG, or Kaspersky.
your computer is messed up
When that page pops up, click on diagnose the problem. When it's done click on get a new IP address. I f that don't work rest your router, by unplugging it for 10 secs.

No comments:

Post a Comment