Sunday, September 20, 2009

Serious Windows XP problem. Please help?

While working on computer (Particularly on internet) I often see this message 鈥淭his program -.EXE has encountered some problem and will shut down鈥?sometimes even windows shut down with the program. I face this problem when I use Internet explorer or firefox and when I try to scan my hard disc with Norton antivirus. After shutting down my computer does not restart. If I start it, it starts many times and shut down. After giving some gap of 20-30 minutes it starts then I can work sometimes 15 minutes and sometimes 2 hours before encountering this problem once again. I have reinstalled XP many times scanned drive many times checked RAM with another computer but there is no problem. What can be the problem pl. tell me. I think this is software only that is creating problem then why it does not go when I reinstall my XP?



Serious Windows XP problem. Please help?network security



I had the same problem months ago.Windows update fixed it.



Serious Windows XP problem. Please help?norton internet security



If it happen often, open the chassis and made sure the cooling fan is working when the computer hang as you mention of waiting 20-30 minutes before the computer work again.



Computer will shutdown automatically if it overheat to prevent damage to the motherboard, I have encounted it when my cpu fan shop working. Th problem is solved after I changed my fan.
you are having a compatable problem,to solve this,right click on whatever internet you use,select properties,select compatable with win 98 or 2000.this should resolve the problem,if not configure your internet settings.
Yes you probably got a virus in your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment