Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I scaned my pc,with these updated antiviruses:nod 32,avg 7.5,avast 4.7,McAfee,superantispyware,av...

my "show hidden files" doesn't work.since 1 week,not just i can't see my hidden files, but even,when i do show hidden files,-ok-applyy,it doesnt work, but when i see if "show hidden files" is checked or no, it isn't check.



I thought that maybe my pc infected with any kind of virus,but i scaned pc with many last versions,uptated antiviruses, and there is no viruses(of course i didn't scan in same time, but install one antivirus, then uninstall it, and install another, and scan with newantivirus...and so)



I scaned too with superantispyware,zonealarmspyware,CClean... install ect, and again no viruses.So there isn;t any viruse, but why dont work "show hidden files" do u know any way?



I scaned my pc,with these updated antiviruses:nod 32,avg 7.5,avast 4.7,McAfee,superantispyware,av...antivirus software



when ever you have issues like this the first thing to do is reboot- your pc needs it head cleared every now and then. so restart it and boot up,then see if these things are working again. good luck.



I scaned my pc,with these updated antiviruses:nod 32,avg 7.5,avast 4.7,McAfee,superantispyware,av...computer virus



This problem was in my friend's pc yesterday...he called me for some help,I went to his home,I done a full scan with NOD32,Spybot SD and ad-aware and nothing found....he also has many other troubles in windows rather than the show hidden files function isn't working,like when he double click on any thing in my computer it open in a new window not the same windows!!....and other strange behaviors.



I think it's a boot sector or partition error in hard disk,u may want to run a hard disk full check for bad sectors or error.



I suggest to you also to do a scan with Kaspersky as it has a 99.6% virus detection rate while NOD32 or Mcafee has only 95% and 94% detection rate.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment