Sunday, September 20, 2009

(2)questiosQ.1My pc sometimes closes my internet window saying i dont have enough virtual memory wut

n question #2 there is sometimes that i am on my pc and all of a sudden it turns??wut can it be i already scanned it with my antivirus(mcafee)



(2)questiosQ.1My pc sometimes closes my internet window saying i dont have enough virtual memory wut can it befree spyware remover



You gotta explain more in details what haf you pc turns into??



Viurtual memory can be increased from the propertise of my computer. Righ click on my computer -%26gt; Propertises -%26gt; Advanced -%26gt; Performance Area -%26gt; Settings -%26gt; Advanced -%26gt;Virtual Memory Area -%26gt; Change.



Normally it's min. is about 1.5 x of your physical memory and the max is about 3x the phy mem. you can set it a slight higher provided your HDD haf more than enough space. Clear your paging file when you shutdown your pc too.



(2)questiosQ.1My pc sometimes closes my internet window saying i dont have enough virtual memory wut can it bektm



Question 1



You can try this



1) Right Click My Computer - Properties



2) Click Advanced Tab



3) Under Performance - click Settings



4) Click Advanced Tab



5) Under Virtual Memory - Click Change



6) from there -



Increase your Initial Size (MB) and Maximum Size.



The recommended size is 382 MB, but I am using 768 MB



I suggest 768 MB is good



Click Set - Ok tab



Question 2



It can be hardware or software problem. Hard to answer from here
Not enough memory on your computer.
Make sure your hard drive is not full. That is where your virtual memory is. Also make sure you don't have spyware or viruses. They make odd things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment