Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dell laptop w/Window's Xp, not loading web pages properly?

I'm @ work on my bf Dell laptop in Internet Explorer. It's not loading some web pages as quickly as it should be. He said it just started doing that and he doesn't know why. Some pages come up very quickly, while others take so long I just decide to get out of them. If you refresh the page most of them will come right up. What could be the problem? He has antivirus. In fact it just scanned and deleted 4 low risk items.



Dell laptop w/Window's Xp, not loading web pages properly?symantic



Try doing a spyware and adware cleanup. I suggest you use ad-aware. its downloadable in www.download.com and its free.



While you're there, download a copy of mozilla firefox. Use that as your main browser. I find it faster and less buggy than internet exlorer.



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment