Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I adjust power saver of laptop for turning off LCD of after 3', but LCD does not turn off after

I have bought a Toshiba laptop satellite M55-S331 3 month ago. I adjust power saver for turning off monitor after 3 minutes; however, the monitor does not turn off after 3 minutes since one week ago.



My antivirus is kaspersky and regularly updates. I scan my laptop and no virus has been detected. Meanwhile, the system hangs and curser like 鈼忊柡 as long as other previously stated problem goes on.



Please help me to solve this problem.



I adjust power saver of laptop for turning off LCD of after 3', but LCD does not turn off after 3'.?windows



Something must be running in the background that keeps the machine from switching to idle.



You should probably press CTRL+ALT+DEL, and bring up the task manager, switch to 'processes' and make a list of everything in it.



Search online for each item, and determine whether it needs to be running or not--i usually disable everything that isn't necessary to run windows--some software you install will have processes that run all the time, most of them are completely unnecessary, and just bog down the machine



it sounds like one may be keeping your machine from idling.

No comments:

Post a Comment